Recent Posts

12.18.2011

Christmas Dress Progress



Hello, and happy weekend!

Thought I'd pop in and show you the progress I've made on Emmy's dress!  Behold!


So cute!  :D
The giant sleeves aren't as bad as I thought... I still have to hem them & put in the elastic though, so the poof factor may still go up.


WHOLE buncha tulle!
I used ribbon to hem the skirts, and I like how that worked out.  The skirts have a very hoopy look.  Adorbs.


Gold neck binding - how festive!  :D

All I have left is finishing the sleeves and putting in a zipper!  Yay!
And I think a skinny patent leather belt is in order, no?  And I'm on the hunt for the perfect holly berry corsage. :) 


Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...